Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gracias Dios

Home again in Manhattan. I have only been here for 5 days but it feels so much longer. I love getting to see my family and my oldest brother Zach is getting married on Saturday so it's going to be a crazy weekend! However, I can't help but think of how much I am ready for some place new. I feel like I am ready to do something else with my life but I am stuck because I have to finish school. Does anyone else feel that school is a bit overrated? I have been trying to get my priorities straightened out in my life, but it does no good to talk about priorities because my actions show where my priorities are at. I have been learning so much this summer. I have gained so much confidence that I never had before. I have wasted so much time comparing myself to other people and beating myself up about things that don't even matter. I am now more confident in myself and who I am because I have a God who loves me unconditionally and desires to have all of my heart. There is no other love comparable to this. For that reason I can be confident in who I am knowing that as long as I seek him, he is going to use me according to his plan. I am so excited to see what he is going to do next in my life. I will continuously be working on giving up all my desires for him. I am so thankful for the people he has placed in my life and for all the opportunities he has given me. I am blessed with so many great people in my life. I pray that I am not just comfortable with where I am at but that I will have the boldness and initiative to do something big for his kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment